Get started with you WR121 paper!
First, ask yourself:
Where does information come from?
What do you want your information to be like?
What do you want your information to do for you?
The library is here no matter where you are in your research process, no matter if you have a question or just need to brainstorm, no matter the hour! You can use our Ask a Librarian service 24/7!
Upon completion of this instructional session, you will:
- Define a problem that is of interest to you and that you can reasonably solve in a 5-page paper;
- Identify key resources on the Barber Library website;
- Apply advanced search techniques to craft more efficient search statements;
- Discuss the importance of citations and use Barber Library resources to cite and manage your sources;
- Select and evaluate a Barber Library resource that can be used to research your topic.
The instruction session covers: